On the first day of Christmas Mr. Darcy gave to me… 🎄🎁 We can always wish, right?
Want to see what is on our Jane Austen Wishlist this year? Are you like us and love having Jane Austen things all over your house and life?
Here is a list of our favorite Jane Austen inspired gifts for 2018!
~ For the Janeite who improves her mind with extensive reading… ~
1. The Jane Austen Collection: Slip-case Edition – $39.99 (hardcover) from Amazon.com A colorful and charming boxset for readers who can never have too many copies of the same book!
2. Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice: A Book-to-Table Classic by Martha Stewart – $16.51 from amazon.com This special edition of P&P looks elegant in design and is filled with recipes!!
3. Praying Jane Austen by Rachel Dodge – $10.52 from amazon.com We‘ve heard so many great things about this book!
4. Pride and Prejudice Bookmark – $5.95 from SweetSequels We love the original artwork of these book covers!
5. Pride and Prejudice Bookmark Pack – $7.50 from MagneticPast Bookmarks you can color yourself!!
~ For the Janeite who likes to wear her heart…or her love of reading Jane Austen on her sleeve… ~
6. Jane Austen Bookstack Tee – $29.50 from SweetSequels We are in serious love with this design…plus we ❤️ book stacks!
7. Pride and Prejudice T-shirt – $28 from LiteraryBookGifts Love the color and the shirt looks super soft too!
8. Darcy and Lizzy Bennet Jane Austen Socks – $14.96 from The Jane Austen Centre They look so warm and cozy!
9. Jane Austen Leggings – $40 from Redbubble Don’t you love these fun prints?!? We do!
~ For the Janeite who writes uncommonly fast…~
10. Jane Austen Notes and Quotes – $9.88 from amazon.com Some Jane Austen inspo where you write your own scribblings.
11. Personalized Jane Austen Notebook – $18.45 from Random Acts of Poetry A place to jot down all your effusions of fancy and universal truths!
~ For the Janeite who would rather have nothing but tea… ~
12. Jane Austen at Her Desk Mug – $16.95 form Zazzle Do your recognize the artist?! I’m so happy author Jane Odiwe is sharing her lovely artwork!
13. Jane Austen Floral Mugs – $11.89 each from MissBohemia We love the style and the fact that there is a mug for each book…must collect them all!
14. Obstinate Headstrong Girl Tumbler – $13.99 from IvoryPaige In case water is your beverage of choice!
~ For the Janeite who enjoys the comforts of home… ~
15. Jane Austen Christmas Gift Box Set – $59 from NorthangerSoapworks Check out these awesomely clever winter scents…We are dying to smell Donwell Orchard and A Comfortable Winter!
16. Jane Austen Everyday 2019 Calendar – $14.99 from amazon.com Because we are thinking about and wanting to live in Jane Austen’s world every day…
16. Jane Austen Bedding Set: Bookcase Design – $122.95 from The Jane Austen Centre Isn’t it just gorgeous!?! We spot Mr. Darcy on a shelf!
17. Rational Creatures Soy Candle – $14.44 from Pen and Slate We are in love with this white tea and plumeria scent!! So light and fresh!
18. Watercolor House Print – $11.99 from ShopLucyInTheSky Such a cozy and charming looking home, isn’t it?
~ For the Janeite who must seek adventures abroad… ~
19. Jane Austen Zipper Pouch – $12.95 from amazon.com Might not be big enough for a book, but we do travel with other belongings believe it or not!
20. Leather Jane Austen Travel Quote Luggage Tag – $27 from LovetheLeather One of our most favorite quotes!
21. Sense and Sensibility Tote Bag – $20 from Redbubble We can carry so many books with this tote!! 😉
~ For the Janeite who enjoys innocent diversions… ~
22. Jane Austen 1000 Piece Puzzle – $15.99 from amazon.com Yay! Two things we love combined together!
23. Jane Austen Playing Cards –$15 from Art of Play Adding this to our list again because last year it was only available for pre-order. It is the most elegant deck of cards ever!
***Since today is Cyber Monday many of these items are currently on SALE! Make sure you act fast as they may return to normal pricing soon.***
We hope this list was helpful!!!
Let me know what items catch your fancy and I’ll be sure to look for more in my searches!
…Or maybe I’ll choose it as a prize in a future giveaway!!! 😀