‘Tis the season to shop for All. The. Jane. Austen. Things!
Looking for some gift ideas inspired by Jane Austen? We got you covered!
I just loooooooooove Jane Austen-inspired items. It is so much fun to celebrate your love for Jane Austen in other areas of your life, isn’t it?
Here is a list of my favorite Jane Austen inspired gifts for 2017!
~ For the Janeite who improves her mind with extensive reading… ~
1. Jane and Me: My Austen Heritage by Caroline Jane Knight – $39.99 (hardcover) from amazon.com A memoir by Caroline Jane Knight about growing up related to Jane Austen and living in the Chawton Great House.
2. Jane Austen: The Chawton Letters by Kathryn Sutherland – $19.46 from amazon.com A brand new edited collection!
3. Mr. Darcy’s Guide to Pemberley by J. B. Grantham – $42.00 from amazon.com A stunning visual feast and a limited edition.
4. Jane Austen Bookmark Set – $15.00 from TagTeamTompkins These go perfectly with some Austenesque reads!
5. Pride and Prejudice Magnetic Bookmark Set – $11.75 from LittleMissPinkerBell Seriously adorbs, right?
~ For the Janeite who writes uncommonly fast…~
6. Literary Stationary Sets: Jane Austen by Insight Editions – $22.84 from amazon.com Such a pretty color palette and style!
7. Jane Austen Journal by Abrams Noterie and Anita Rundles – $16.48 from amazon.com The quote makes for an excellent mantra!
8. Jane Austen Notebook by Abrams Noterie and Anita Rundles – $10.66 from amazon.com A perfect place for your scribblings!
9. Jane Austen Notecards by Abrams Noterie and Anita Rundles – $15.76 from amazon.com Love the quote!
10. Exclusive Jane Austen Pen: Box and Quote Inscribed – $5.54 from The Jane Austen Centre To help you write charming long letters with an even hand.
~ For the Janeite who likes to wear her heart…or her love of reading Jane Austen on her sleeve… ~
11. Jane Austen Dictionary Leggings from – $44.99 from Buddha Girls Nerdy and Jane Austen!
12. Jane Austen Pajamas – $28.87 from The Jane Austen Centre When you need a few winks of sleep.
13. Pride and Prejudice Women’s T-shirt – $30 from Out of Print Isn’t the style stunning?
14. Pride and Prejudice Flowy Long Sleeve Tee – $35 from Thornfield Hall One of my favorite quotes, by one of my least favorite people! 😉
15. Miniature Book Earrings: Jane Austen Set – $25.79 from SilverFoxCraft Love book spines!!
~ For the Janeite who enjoys the comforts of home… ~
16. 2018 Besotted Calendar – $10 (pre-order price) from Janet Taylor (JT Originals) I enjoy Janet’s calendar every year and love that this years’ is kissing scenes! (email to pre-order)
17. Exclusive Jane Austen Purse: Pride and Prejudice Peacock Design – $22.21 from The Jane Austen Centre A place to keep your pounds of pewter!
18. Exclusive Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen Blanket/Throw – $33.31 from The Jane Austen Centre To keep you warm during your stay in a drafty old abbey!
19. I Dream of Darcy! Exclusive Mr. Darcy Pillowcase – $14.45 from The Jane Austen Centre Who wouldn’t want sweet dreams of Mr. Darcy?!?
20. Jane Austen Book Phone Case – $29.00 from ChickLitDesigns I’ve never had a wallet case before, these adorable designs may persuade me to give one a try!
21. Lively Lines by Jane Austen – $25.00 from Uncommon Goods This poster is called Sentence and Sensibility and it looks awesome, Jane Austen quotes sorted by theme.
22. Pemberley Ornament – $4.98 from Blas Bleu Yes! Mr. and Mrs. Darcy in front of Pemberley!!
23. Pemberley Soy Candle – $11.99 from FromthePage Make your home smell like Pemberley!
24. Pride and Prejudice Umbrella – $39.98 from Literati Club Don’t be like Marianne and get caught in the rain!
~ For the Janeite who enjoys innocent diversions… ~
25. Jane Austen Playing Cards – $12 from Jane Austen Playing Cards (available for pre-order) These cards are stunning even if you aren’t a professed card-player.
26. Pride and Prejudice Peacock Puzzle – $4.98 from Blas Bleu I imagine this would be very challenging but fun!
~ For the Janeite who delights in receiving parcels in the mail… ~
27. Pembertea Subscription Box – $35 from Pembertea Aren’t surprises delightful? I love seeing what lovely Jane Austen items come in my Pembertea box each month!
Hope this list was helpful!!!
Let me know what items catch your fancy and I’ll be sure to look for more in my searches!
…Or maybe I’ll choose it as a prize in a future giveaway!!! 😀
Previous Jane Austen Holiday Wishlists