Thinking about joining us for our upcoming group read? We’d love to have you (even if you have already read the book or want to read it at a faster pace!)
You will find the details for our group read and the schedule below + some awesome prizes that some wonderful sponsors are donating for this event!
~ READING SCHEDULE ~
~ Monday, June 24th ~
~ Tuesday, June 25th ~
~ Wednesday, June 26th ~
~ Thursday, June 27th ~
~ Friday, June 28th ~
~ Sunday, June 30th ~
Live Chat with Abigail Reynolds @ 8:00 p.m. EST
~ Monday, July 1st ~
Wrap Up Survey!
Please check any and all times you are available!
~ GIVEAWAY PRIZES! ~
2 eBooks of A Pemberley Medley donated by Abigail Reynolds
2 eBooks of Mr. Darcy’s Refuge donated by Abigail Reynolds
Paperback of Mr. Darcy’s Undoing donated by Sourcebooks
“The Compassionate Observer” Mug donated by Janet Taylor of JT-Originals
An Abigail Reynolds Novel of Your Choice (paperback or eBook) donated by Team Austenesque
How do you win one of these lovely prizes?
By participating in as many discussion and events as you can! There are 7 events for this group read so your name could be entered to win one of these lovely prizes a total of 7 times if you participate in every event! All giveaways are open internationally!
~ FAQ ~
1. Can I still participate even though I already finished reading the book? Yes! Absolutely!!
2. When should I start reading? Our first discussion is Monday, June 24th, so you should have the first set of chapters read by then.
3. Where are the discussions taking place? Here at Austenesque Reviews!
4. What happens if I can’t pace myself and read the book in one day? LOL! No worries! You can still participate in all our discussions, we just ask that you try your best to not reveal any new developments or spoilers.
5. What if I can’t keep up with the reading schedule? You can still participate in all our discussions even if you are a day or so late!
6. What is a LIVE CHAT? It is kind of like instant messaging or chatting on twitter – it happens in real time and involves typing (no microphone or headset required).
7. Where and when will the LIVE CHAT be taking place? It will take place here on our fancy chatboard. We don’t know the time and date just yet, we are trying to pick a time that works the best everyone. If you haven’t already please help us out by voting!
8. Where can I get a copy of the book? All formats of the book are now available and for sale, you should be able to find them at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If you haven’t already, secure your copy soon so you can participate!
Angie, Jakki, and I are very excited about this event and look forward to reading this new release by Abigail Reynolds with you!!!