‘Tis the season my friends! Mr. Bingley and I have our home decorated, tree up, and enjoyed some Small Business Saturday shopping this weekend. And now it is time for one of my favorite posts to do each holiday season, A Jane Austen-Inspired Holiday Wishlist.
Have some Janeites on your shopping list?
Want a subtle way to hint to your friends and family what you want for Christmas?
Looking for some gift ideas inspired by Jane Austen? We got you covered…
For the Janeite who enjoys viewing all things Austen – some new Austenesque DVDs were released in 2014
- Death Comes to Pemberley from amazon – $14.79
- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries Box Set from dftba – $47.99
- Austenland from amazon – $11.49
For the Janeite who likes to wear her heart…or her love of reading Jane Austen on her sleeve – here are some different threads for you to wear
- Persuasion Book Text T-shirt from Litographs.com – $34
- Mr. Darcy Proposal Flowy Top from MissBohemia on Etsy – $23.34
- Pride and Prejudice Two Pocket Light-Weight Fleece from Out of Print – $42
- Pride and Prejudice Quote Long Sleeve Tee from LiteratiClub on Etsy – $29.99
For the Janeite who enjoys a warm cuppa
- Jane Austen Literary Mug from The Unemployed Philosophers Guild – $12.95
- Jane Austen Quote Mugs from The Jane Austen Gift Shop – 3 for $39.45
- Emma Quote Mug from CanisPicta on Etsy – $22
- Pride and Prejudice Mug and Coaster Set from MissBohemia on Etsy – $18.24
For the Janeite who enjoys trimming her tree with Jane Austen…
- Jane Austen Christmas Decoration from The Jane Austen Gift Shop – $11.77
- Darcy and Lizzie Decoration from The Jane Austen Gift Shop – $22.35
- Knightley and Emma Decoration from The Jane Austen Gift Shop – $22.35
- Jane Austen Christmas Bauble from Jane Austen Gift Shop – $16.45
And now…here are a few of MY Favorite Janeite Things…
- Jane Austen Inspired Soaps from Shirley’s Handicrafts on Etsy – $5-6 a bar
- Pride and Prejudice Trifold Wallet from Zazzle – $44.95
- Jane Austen Cookie Cutter from Austentatious – $7
- Jane Austen Tattoos from Archie McPhee – $7
- Jane Austen Action Figure from Archie McPhee – $13
- Marrying Mr. Darcy from amazon – $30
- 100 Jane Austen Post Cards from Potter Style – $17.42
- Pemberley Rose Scented Soy Candle from Frostbeard on Etsy – $15
- Pride and Prejudice Peacock Tote from Out of Print – $18
- Pride and Prejudice Infinity Scarf from ModLux on Etsy – $45
Hope this list was helpful!!!
Let me know what items catch your fancy and I’ll be sure to look for more in my searches!
…Or maybe I’ll choose it as a prize in a future giveaway!!!
Previous Jane Austen Holiday Wishlists