January 1st, 2011 – December 31st, 2011
Hosted by Laurel Ann of Austenprose
2011 – New Year, New Challenges! Fellow Austen blogger, Laurel Ann Nattress is hosting not one, but TWO Jane Austen Related Challenges! I had a fantastic time participating in Stephanie’s Everything Austen Challenge II, and I think I’m ready for more! How about you?
- Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor (1996)
- Jane and the Man of the Cloth (1997)
- Jane and the Wandering Eye (1998)
- Jane and the Genius of the Place (1999)
- Jane and the Stillroom Maid (2000)
- Jane and the Prisoner of the Wool House (2001)
- Jane and the Ghosts of Netley (2003)
- Jane and His Lordship’s Legacy (2005)
- Jane and the Barque of Frailty (2006)
- Jane and the Madness of Lord Byron (2010)
- Jane and the Canterbury Tale (2011)
I am going to enter this challenge as a Neophyte (1-4 novels). I don’t want to overestimate myself, but perhaps I will be able to accomplish more than 3 novels! Click HERE to view The Being a Jane Austen Mystery Challenge 2011 Page @ Austeprose.
My Being a Jane Austen Mystery Challenge 2011 List
*If your curious about the randomness of my selection, I’d be happy to explain. I just got a copy of Jane and the Madness of Lord Byron, and with such title and character, I definitely want to read it! I reviewed the first book in the series, Jane and the Unpleasantness of Scargrave Manor last year. I didn’t want to do repeat post, so I decided to continue with the second and third of the series. I may later add Ms. Barron’s latest installment in this series, Jane and the Canterbury Tale, when I know more about it and when it is relesed in September.
I look forward to reading everyone’s reviews and I hope you will join me in this year-long celebration of the Being a Jane Austen Mystery Series!!!